yes i am pretending everything okay but it's a lie....everything is far from okay.

Best Answer

Pretty much..so no. Keep seeing the faces of the people I've lost and those who now hate me every time I close my eyes.

Best Answer

...your answer elicited empathy from me luckywolf13...it made me sad...

Best Answer

I apologize.. :

Best Answer

everything is never okay...but one plays the hand one is dealt!

Best Answer

yup, nope

Best Answer

Everything's great. You?

Best Answer

im not sure

Best Answer

...so perceptive, cooney55...you asked about her!!!! I admire your answer...

Best Answer

Well, are you reasonably happy? Do you have a lot of conflict in your life? Conflict and stress are the enemy of happiness.

Best Answer

Yes. No.

Best Answer

You have some pretending, others ignoring and just diluting themselves saying it's okay, and you have others like me saying, it is not okay, life sucks, tired of living on this earth. When shall god deliver me from this terrible place?<br />
Light shine in the darkest places.Evil dwellth in high places. The poor is ruled over by the rich serpents that is greedy. They say in there hearts, lets make slaves into them and put ourselves above all man and make like unto our selves gods. No man will be able to stand against us. Lucifer.... >:/ i hate the world over taken by your minions.

Best Answer

...pretending a little bit...very worried about a few of my siblings: one only son in Afghanistan...and another, after 33 years, having marriage problems....thus...underneath my everyday demeanor, my heart is aching for their suffering...I hope you are doing okay...didn't mean to unload on such a young soul as you...

Best Answer