ana37 ana37 13-15, F 26 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Health

Why would anybody be pro-"ana" - isn't that a cute name for something that kills so many people every year? It's a disgusting thing and makes it's victims look like death, hurts families that have to watch it - get away from this stupid stupid fad.

Best Answer

So well said. Completely agree, it is not a cute little game to play.

Best Answer

All this attention seeking "emo" crap is totally out of hand--cutting, "ana" --what else? These kids have too much time on their hands and not enough chores to do. Keep them busy and productive and there would be none of this crap except for the true psychological victims.

Best Answer

Agree with you ^_^

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Thank you for this. I'm right there with you.

Best Answer

Anorexia is not a fad. It's a disorder. And it will never go away. Unless media changes but if anything that'll only get worse.

Best Answer

Of course you're right--but to have little 'clubs' on line that legitimize this as a way of life is flat out wrong. They aren't trying to help each other to get out of this cycle of self-destruction--they are giving advice on how to do it - supporting this lifestyle.

Best Answer

I am pro choice. Its not my place to tell people what they should and shouldnt do. If I was asked my opinion, I would say that its unhealthy and you hurt your self. <br />
people smoke, gamble their homes away, have unprotected sex, stay in emotionally and physically abusive relationships, etc. All equally damaging. So if all of that is damaging and I stay out of it, I dont find this any different. People have the right to lead their own lives. When they decide they need help, I would be there to help, not judge them

Best Answer

My opinion on this is trivial. Help the people that need help by being a positive influence (whatever that is) in their lives and your own.

Best Answer

If you actually wants to have the ana discussion- you can do it with me in PM. Also, if they want to come to my ward to see what it does to people and get a slap of reality- they can do that too- and see if they want to be your pro ana friends. <br />
I am so sick and tired of this glamorous side of eating disorders. NO ONE should ever be pro Anorexia.

Best Answer

i don't view it in those terms.<br />
the people who have it aren't doing something bad, they just need help so they don't die.

Best Answer

Anti. People who are anorexic are mentally sick and need medical help.

Best Answer

Anti. Anorexism is unhealthy lifestyle choice.

Best Answer

pro ana for myself...

Best Answer

I see no reasonable argument for being "in favor of" a potentially terminal disorder. This isn't even a question to me.

Best Answer

anti

Best Answer

anti<br />
... I'm pro healthy eating though...

Best Answer

anorexia? seriously? its classified as an eating disorder; a mental illness. what do u think?

Best Answer

Anorexia's not a good thing.

Best Answer

It's not really a lifestyle choice but a very complex pyschological disorder which needs the intervention of intense pyschiatric help in order to get cured.<br />
I'm not pro it at all and think the websites that encourage it are one of the very sad and distressing downsides to the marvel that is the world wide web.

Best Answer

sure im anti ana

Best Answer

anorexia is a losing strategy, there is no gain from it...

Best Answer

Pro

Best Answer

pro-ana

Best Answer

Pro

Best Answer

pro ana

Best Answer