i feel like its equivalent to procedures that women get to look nicer, like breast implants, or "tucking" of the vulva. im a virgin so idk if circumcision is beneficial to that, but i do think circumcised penises look nicer

Best Answer

I am circumcised - and my Darling Wife prefers it this way. We make use of it together on a daily basis. All the males - every single one of them - in my family have been circumcised. I am pro-circumcision - it is ALWAYS cleaner - from the moment an uncut fellow steps out of the shower, urine, sweat, pre-***, *****, skin cells all collect under that warm moist foreskin and they stay there until it gets stuffed into some girl - the very thought is distasteful. We have two Daughters and they have been educated as to the difference, their standards, their expectations and their requirements in a mate are very clear.

Best Answer

if circumcision is banned for gals then so should it be for guys.<br />
any gals that insist on men being cut should therefore get themselves circumcised first.

Best Answer

I don't believe on doing it to all new born male children. For religious reasons I understand it being done, and also if they have too tight a foreskin later on in childhood. In the UK most guys are not circumcised, so used to them. Keeping it clean is very important. I hear the head is more sensitive as it has it's protection as an added bonus. But it is the man attached to the penis that counts in the end far more.<br />
Female circumcision is barbaric I agree, and can get far worse than the clitoris being cut off.

Best Answer