Johndoe10000 Johndoe10000 46-50, M 4 Answers Feb 25 in Politics

thats unfortunate and apathy is also rampant in america since everybody is stuck up there own arses lol.

Best Answer

dont base you decisions on what your told and look at the bigger picture

Best Answer

Hey wait a minute, I am not one of those guys who hate America !
Rather American than Chinese world hegemony ! lol

Best Answer

honestly i have a love hate relationship with america but to me the pros always out weigh the cons. for example you are free to earn a living without being persucuted for it as long as its reasonable and thats why im proud to be an american

Best Answer

America is not so bad after all , I think ! Here where I live corruption and crime is rampant and nobody does anything about it.

Best Answer

understand though that while our government may not be perfect, that doesnt exist anywhere. We have it pretty damn good here and if you dont believe me google syria or any other middle eastern country right now

Best Answer

We're still not free, like they tell us.

Best Answer

I believe you ! I live in a third world country and have been doing so for 8 years now ! I appreciate Western values and institutions more than anyone else !

Best Answer

Why would I be proud of a place where we're not truly free.

Best Answer

Ok, good point !

Best Answer

Yup. If free means having EVERYTHING watched then I guess I'm not understanding what free means.

Best Answer