awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 18 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Hobbies

I hate America, so no.

Best Answer

No. I hate every place on this stupid planet.

Best Answer

I rather not do that. It makes me feel good insulting ignorant, fat Americans.

Best Answer

I am proud of the heritage into which I was born...I served in the military proudly. I am, unfortunately, not aligned with the direction our proud nation has taken for the past several years. Ours is one of independent, strong individuals, not a population that suckles on the government teat. Those that follow that convention will learn, one way or the other,that government is not the answer. Individualism is.

Best Answer

No, I'm proud to be from New Jersey though.

Best Answer

Yes I love America...

Best Answer

i love america but i am not proud of what it has become our country is being lead by a corrupt tyrant who couldnt give a **** less about this amazing country ever since 9/11 happened this world has slowly gone to hell in a handbag and its only gotten worse and is going to continue to get worse in the next 4 years the flag...the flag that so many see as merely a decoration dont remember what the flag truly stands for and symbolizes we are in 16 trillion dollars in debt and rising right now as i type these words its going up a debt that will never be able to be payed back im sick of this war i drove by a soldier cemetery that had soldiers that died from the start of this war till now well last time i drove by i stopped and i saw something an open grave just waiting for a casket i saw another thing a woman with her 4 year old daughter the mother was kneeling next to a grave that i assumed was the husband she was crying as if he had died yesterday the daughter of course is to young to understand the concept of death but seeing that woman in such pain reminds me so much why i hate this war some kids no older than me dead fathers uncles brothers sons grand sons dead the fight for freedom they put their life on the line every day and for what a country that is slowly cracking at its own foundations i would give anything to see this country return to its glory but i fear it may never happen and it makes me worry for my kids futures this country is everything to me and though i may not be proud of what it has become i will never lose the love that i feel for it and will never give up hope and faith that this country will prevail and rise again

Best Answer

AMURRCA!

Best Answer

Not really. But where else can I go, eh?

Best Answer

Yes. I'm proud that I actively have the choice and freedom to question its policies and actions. That in and of itself is worthy of gratitude.

Best Answer

not unless america gets fixed

used to be, back in the 1600's

Best Answer

I was but I am starting to doubt it and I feel that majority of the nation feels the same way.

Best Answer

Yes, in spite of how idiotic I believe it was to vote a failure back into office.

Best Answer

Not as it is currently. (America)

Best Answer

Hahahahahhaha no! I like this country, but i'm not proud of it!

Best Answer

No complaints about Canada.. other than the typical politicians.. but every country has that

Best Answer