Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 23 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

I <3 Canada.

Best Answer

Word. At least there's a solid foundation under us (and I'm not talking about the permafrost) that we (our MPs, mayors, and other officials and officers) have the luxury to see and discuss the issues that vex us.

Best Answer

Honestly? Yes. There are many opportunities here that people don't realize. They also like to apologize and trash America. Americans in general are very apologetic. You can find ***** anywhere you go, but not many countries make an effort to have a customer service attitude in their shops or apologize for others' being ***** or uneducated.

Best Answer

I am very proud to live in Australia <br />
I dont have to leave my country in shame my relatives were deported in 1836 to Australia

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm happy to be an American. Lots of people trash it but there are far worse places to live in the world and most people take for granted how good they have it here.

Best Answer

American all the way. Texan forever!

Best Answer

Yeah, sure. New Zealand is a pretty good place.

Best Answer

Who would have thought a chunk of dirt would let me grow

Best Answer

Hate to tell you but you didn't grow from dirt. You grew from a tadpole.

Best Answer

Atoms actually.. and frisky people

Best Answer

Lol. I wouldn't know bout the frisky peeps. My parents never had $ex. I was brought by storks. Lmbo.

Best Answer

Neither. I'm proud of my town, but that's it.

Best Answer

Not too proud like the way my father was, but I have a good life satisfied with myself until now

Best Answer

I'm very proud to live in Illinois in the US. It's not a perfect place, but I have had wonderful experiences and opportunities and it's home!

Best Answer

I couldn't give a **** really , patriots are usually idiots.

Best Answer

Can you tell me what you mean avout patriots are usually idiots. I really want to know.

Best Answer

a uniform is a traitor

Best Answer

If you asked me a decade ago I would have said yes. After the Iraq invasion, Guantanamo Bay, Prisoner torture, and corporate greed and coroption, Definatly NO!

Best Answer

I'm proud of my province and city but not my country...<br />
This country is supposed to be a nightmare that I want to escape...

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

Well yes, with no special reason.

Best Answer

Viva la raza!!! I'm Your Papi!! you tell me if im proud. lol

Best Answer

nope, but i blame the people, the country is great when nobody is around

Best Answer

Where I'm originally from- yes. Where I am now- not so much

Best Answer