No, I only get proud of what I achieve thanks to effort and work not of what I get randomly by chance. I can be happy and estimate myself lucky/unlucky but certainly not proud.<br />
I find people proud to be a citizen of a specific country very childish and rather simple minded.

Best Answer

I love my country with all my heart and soul and I have no doubt about it..<br />
I would honestly fight to death when it comes to worst situations...

Best Answer

Damn proud of my country i was born here so were my parents and theres and ya know what if you dont like it please by all means leave. im so sick of meeting people who talk smack about the very land they walk on and the very government that keeps us away from each others throats<br />
shame on you all. you want to see an evil government? go see Syria where there killing there own people and parts of Africa where there armies abduct soldiers from villages. and you think were bad?<br />
o how western society over reacts and lives off emotion

Best Answer

I agree. Our society lives off emotions and over reacts. We are so super sensitive these days. We take everything personally. But for me I'm more grateful for where I live rather than proud.

Best Answer

I am proud to be Australian because of our beautiful, free country, great standards and tolerance for others. But sometimes I am ashamed to be Australian when I consider our abortion rates, record with our indigenous people and attitude toward asylum seekers.

Best Answer

Yes, I am. I am from Mexico. For years, this has been the "amigo country" friendly people that welcome foreigns and a non racist country. Warm and friendly people. Beautiful beaches and rich history. Now we are struggling with this "drug cartels issues" but I hope this won't last long. People works hard and Mexican women are very family oriented and supportatives with their husbands. I love being Mexican and adore my country

Best Answer

I'm a veteran... (More than a decade of service.) <br />
I have a lot of pride in this country... and it's accomplishment... <br />
I am also critical of some of its failures, and dissent to change the things that need changing..<br />
BUT DO NOT QUESTION MY PATRIOTISM.

Best Answer

I am very patriotic, but still can see where my country could stand some improvement

Best Answer