Yeah I have psychic dreams. It's kinda cool. :)

Best Answer

Not really. : (

Best Answer

I forsee myself and many others asking and answering questions for much longer than they intended....I forsee myself going to bed at a time I would rather not admit and also feel....ohhhh, this is a very strong vibe I'm getting.....I feel the overpowering sensation of the snooze button on the alarm clock being pressed repedly...yes, I can actually visualize this....I can see myself walking to the alarm clock still in a sleepy trance and pressing the button lusting for 5 more minutes..... my god, I think u just brought out my psychic abulities! I had no idea I was gifted in this way but I know, I absolutely KNOW. This is in my future!

Best Answer

You're welcome

Best Answer

What could I possibly do to repay u? Ni wait, my mind is telling me u would like me to answer your next question....I also feel that u will have many answers to your next question.....

Best Answer

Technically, yeah

Best Answer

I wish I was and no I'm not.

Best Answer

I knew you were going to ask that! Seriously though, I've been told I could be. I dream the future all the time. But it's about as useful as being able to tell if it's raining outside.

Best Answer

I knew you were going to ask me that question yesterday. For a donation to M.E.P. I will tell you about your future. But don't listen to me I'm a lie'er!

Best Answer