I would be surprised if anyone would answer this honestly
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 21 Answers Jan 29, 2012

No, not at all. Hey--I even like Aussies!! ;D

Best Answer

Did we want you to like us

Best Answer

Sorry I forgot the lol

Best Answer

I do not pick my friends by color I go with personality....People are people to me does not matter if I like you I like you if I don't your loss...

Best Answer

I completely agree with..I associate with people for their personality irrespective of their caste,creed,color or race..

Best Answer

Nah- Any color of person can **** me off

Best Answer

Or any American - lol

Best Answer

We got 'em all- the Great Melting pi$$* Pot

Best Answer

I will not call myself racist, but I do have issues with some people of color.

Best Answer

I'm not a racist as I hate everyone equally but I live in a town that is pretty much all white except for the chinese and indian take away employees so whenever I do see someone of a different colour in this town it kinda takes me by surprise. I sometimes get an urge to shout 'show me your visa' but I dont think they would see the funny side of it

Best Answer

Racist. I hate races. They are taking our jobs !

Best Answer

Is a closet raceist a person who races closet for a living

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

I have denied or been confused about this my entire life. Recently I had an epiphany on the matter. It seems I have issue with people that litter, beat there children, hang out on the corner being lazy, eat to obesity and settle arguments with drive by shootings. If anyone thinks I am racist because of this you may be programmed to think think this is the majority of black Americans. This is incorrect information. I am an equal opportunity hater of people of any race that act like this.

Best Answer

not a racist I am a REALIST you cant fit a quart into a pint pont therefore I have issues with mass immigration, not because I hate the immigrants, but it seems that if gone un checked the entire third world will be living in the west

Best Answer

I am a White Racialist..

Best Answer

No I am not a racist. I never dislike a person just because of their race. <br />
I only dislike people who are bad or mean people.... regardless of their race <br />
for me being good has nothing to do with your race or color or other factors <br />
like that. Being good or bad has to do with what kind of person you are

Best Answer

It depends...if you act like a decent person then that's how I treat you,if your a ***** then you're a *****.have fun being lily white you crackers because that's what black think of white

Best Answer

Aw they blocked the word Fitch minus f plus b because their afraid someone would get thier feathers ruffled...boo hoo I don't give a F uck

Best Answer

I am neither, you live your way, I live my way, and neither one of us tries to force their beliefs onto the other and we will all be happy.

Best Answer

If a person that plays the Piano is called a Pianist, is some one that watches NASCAR called a racist? lol....but really, I don't see color unless the person I'm engaged in conversation with acts other than a man or woman without bringing race into it....I don't like people that use their color or sex to gain advantage.....the squeaky wheel aways gets the grease....that could be white, black, yellow or brown, male or female...just sayn...

Best Answer

I am a closet racist. As I experienced discrimination from an Aussie.

Best Answer

I am closet racist. For sure. I am always willing tongive anthraces creed colour the benefit of all my doubts. Life's lessons eventually have no way but to impact my perceptions aftervrepeat performances both poor and encore worthy. Information surely has a way of being processed at recall of the pasts. If you are attacked by a german Shepard brutally and managed through exposure therapy to pet a ROTTWEILER with no incident, you more than likely will be ok with larger dogs and yet be apprehensive towards shepards.. K-9 /B - 9 as long as its yours not mine....

Best Answer

I have made comments in private that are less than admirable. And they were racist/derogatory. I continue to self evaluate myself whenever I have chosen to use these remarks. It is something I must strive to eliminate within myself, if that is possible. They are inexcusable.

Best Answer

im not racist, i mean i dont hate blacks and asians, but there are differences, so im racialist i guess.

Best Answer