im not racist, my step dad is black.
whatsmynameagain94 whatsmynameagain94 18-21, F 80 Answers Apr 2, 2012

Nope. I hate everybody equally.

Best Answer

lol And it's not a bad thing either.

Best Answer

I have a color TV

Best Answer

But sometimes the b&w shows are the best

Best Answer

Nope i love and hate equally.

Best Answer

i love how only whitey can be racist. its so great. also i like how having a black relative makes me not a racist.

Best Answer

i wasnt racist before having black relatives. skin color has never mattered to me. people are people.

Best Answer

Relatives = family members.

Best Answer

Skin is not just skin. White and black are not the same genetically in many, many ways. I don't even consider myself the same species as whites.

Best Answer

her joke was appreciated, inherited, haha. also i agree with her, you dont have to have a color of skin to act/talk/be however you want to. there's a personal choice on our personal behavior.

Best Answer

Yes I like women over men lol otherthan that no

Best Answer

That would be termed as Sexcist ;) lol jk Peace . V

Best Answer

lol.. Smart ***..soo glad that you like women over men, It would be such a waste of a Realllllly sexxyyy guy...hmmmmmm. lol..

Best Answer

My wife is African American. Race and color of skin make no difference. We are all human beings.

Best Answer

Honestly everyone is somewhat 'rasict',I mean everybody has a prefernce so yea lol:]

Best Answer

Everyone to some degree is racist, some are better at masking it and other are masters of self deception.

Best Answer

i am mixed race (so half white) and i hate white people, does that make me racist? or half racist? or self loathing? :S<br />
i realised this when watching a movie and this native american guy said "white man speak with fork tongue" and i was like wow thats so true

Best Answer

No I do not consider myself racist. My current boyfriend is black. He is the first black man that I've dated, but he is a keeper.

Best Answer

I don't hate someone because of the color of their skin i generally dislike people because of their crap attitudes. if i dislike a black/white person for their attitude people may perceive that as being racist when it has nothing to do with skin color or race.

Best Answer

IM white but think dark men are sooo handsome , white men just dont do it for me does that make me racist against white men ? guess so lol x

Best Answer

No, I don't think that makes you racist against white men, I just think that you are attracted to black men because obviously they are fulfilling a need that you have at this time in your life.....My Goodness, It's Just skin color. Relax and enjoy that sexy man.

Best Answer

well im not fullfilled yet cos i havnt found one lol... to be honest i live in small town in uk and they are mostly white men ... but a girl can dream :0)

Best Answer

I am a total human-race supremacist. dolphins can go suck a fat one. Eff them. them and caribou. those fistholes have been leeching off of our world long enough, I say!

Best Answer

No im not im Black myself :D

Best Answer

Just saying, but black people can be racist too.

Best Answer

White people aren't that innocent like you think, there's racist in every group.

Best Answer

Hell no.

Best Answer

I've never thought of myself as racist, at all. Yet I am a white man who loves the company of black people. If I didn't live in such a white section of the country, I think it would be safe to say that I _prefer_ the company of black people.I often wonder what that makes me. . . ?

Best Answer

can i be racist ?? i am Brown :P .

Best Answer
Best Answer

How could I, being mixed breed of a mutt myself, at least 6 different european and slavic races in my blood...and a big ratio of wolfblood as well. That would be stupid, and self denying, wouldn't it?

Best Answer

Well, I've had sex with girls in every major race....so I guess i'm a lover not a hater. But what really ****** me off is ignorance, and when I see it constantly in a certain race it kinda molds my mind to think of stereotypes. I need to keep an alertness when that shows up.

Best Answer