PinkElphies PinkElphies 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 27 in Community

Multi fuel bug out vehicle - Check<br />
More firearms and malay weapons then I need -Check<br />
Over 100,000 rounds in various calibers - Check<br />
Over 1 years worth of food for 3 - Check<br />
A solid bug out plan - Chek<br />
Yeah, I'm ready, but I think SHTF will be more mundane and a lot less fun.

Best Answer

hahaha im coming to your house geez

Best Answer

I will take in trustworthy people who can bring something to the table (knowledge of farming, medical, tatics, etc.), are willing to be part of the team and can shoot.

Best Answer

I have an IQ of 190 does that count??

Best Answer

I'm sure that could be put to good use :)

Best Answer

yussss!

Best Answer

I deal with hundreds of stupid people every day, I don't find a lot of smart ones so they are an asset.

Best Answer

I don't have just a plan. I have 37! :)

Best Answer

Watched a cool show last week that said the zombie apocalypse is very possible if the rabies virus ever became airborne. People would begin to act like zombies. It would kill millions of people. Very interesting.

Best Answer

Whaaat? dang

Best Answer

How much different can it be than what has been occuring since the dawn of time.. haven't the strong always feasted on the week.. .haven't the rich always proffited from the poor man's pound of flesh?

Best Answer

WHAT IN THE FLIPPING WORLD IS WITH THIS????? Why do people thing zombies are real??? It's like believing in unicorns, for God's sake.

Best Answer

Uhh...did you take your medicine today? Nobody believes in it its a fun pretend joke...

Best Answer

Yes, I have taken my meds today, thank you for your concern. It just seems that at least where I live, people are actually serious about this, and I have not been able to figure out WHY, until now, thank you. :)

Best Answer

Nobody believes the Zombie Apocalypses is real, its just a way to have a bit of fun while preparing for any contingency from Katrina style flooding to socioeconomic collapse to a repeat of the Carrington Event.

Best Answer

I'm just taking myself out. No point suffering. I'm an amputee and probably wouldn't fair well. I can't run fast. I'd just be the guy that stays behind to save the others.

Best Answer

Hmmmm maybe if you hold my hand......

Best Answer

Ready as I'll ever be.

Best Answer

Ready & Waiting

Best Answer