It depends on which level you choose to view it. There are Philosophies which study the fundamental nature of knowledge itself; it would hardly be surprising to consider there are those who might question reality itself to be a theory.<br />
Maybe not the sort of answer you wanted, Still ... :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

There are levels? That is exactly the answer I was hoping for. Something to enlighten me. Thanks.

Best Answer

Look into Epistemology; the theory of knowledge. It's a *fascinating* subject and it goes very deeply into what is knowledge, what is truth, what is real and other such things. It's a very deep Science, but if you just touch the surface it opens up the mind to what we accept without real knowledge. Take a look into it IF you want; it makes you think, if nothing else :) ~F~

Best Answer

Roses are red violets are blue I am skitsophrenic and so am I

Best Answer

na wa o. hmmmmm. are u?

Best Answer

I question why I exist ...... Am I someones imagination am I my Imagination , to me reality & dreams have become blurred as one........I think i lost it .....but in the end I'll know the truth

Best Answer

Good luck.

Best Answer

How dare you call me a figment. I prefer to be considered a dream or fantasy.

Best Answer

Well, that's nothing. There are worse things I dare call you than a figment. ;) Fantasy sounds good.

Best Answer

Why thank you my dear, said the dirty old man 8-))

Best Answer

I am a figment of several other peoples imaginations.

Best Answer

Including mine. ;)

Best Answer

my subconcious is none of my business.

Best Answer

Okay. But it is my business. ;)

Best Answer

I think, therefore I am.

Best Answer

I don't think, therefore . . . . .

Best Answer

iam not sure. what does it mean if i have a "copywrite" symbol on my left butt cheek

Best Answer

You were drunk and wanted to get a tattoo so you thought, "A copywrite symbol would be cool."

Best Answer

no that was the "best used by date stamp" on my right cheek

Best Answer

Mmmmm....I love figs

Best Answer

Fig newtons!

Best Answer

Mmmmm...even better

Best Answer