mamdo2 mamdo2 36-40, F 80 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No woman really wants a nice guy. Nice guys are sort of sad, rather like a lion trained to be vegetarian. It isn't a guy's nature. Instead, I do try to be courteous, gentlemanly, respectable, all within the protocols of society, and all while still sometimes purposely testing the limits of diplomacy.

But never, ever "nice".

Best Answer

Being nice can easily be seen as weakness and that meens no respect. Those who can identify goodness with strenght and appreciate it does sadly seem rare.

Best Answer

Are u for real not in a guys nature?.Sorry but thats such a load of bullcrap

Best Answer

Anyone who thinks being nice is a weakness are very sad people to me,if most people believe that garbage please kill me now.

Best Answer

I try

Best Answer

I'm nice, i do community service everyweek, buy all my friends giftsfor holidays, donate, and i make sure my girlfriend is always smiling, and people always love me.doesnt mean i cant be rough or dirty at times, but being bisexual has helped me be a reaslly nice guy

Best Answer

I think I'm not, some of my attitudes were hidden, and only few have been known

Best Answer

I must be. I always finish last.

Best Answer

Never thought of myself as particularly nice or not, but I don't go out of my way to hurt anyone either.

Best Answer

Yeah i swear i am :)

Best Answer

No. What kind of an ******* question is that

Best Answer

Yes to nice most of the time, so I am told

Best Answer

Most of the time in general I am

Best Answer

i love roast lamb yummu

Best Answer

I like to thick I am

Best Answer

i am a bit grumpy, straight forward, pin point but not loud mouth.

can i say yes i am?

Best Answer

I am nice and smart and polite and kind and chivalrous and friendly and gentle and kind and generous and sunny and inviting and amiable and gracious and winsome and pleasant and agreeable and reliable and anything else that I have to be to win your heart and soul.

Best Answer

I used to like nice guys. I really am not interested in dating a jerk. But the self proclaimed nice guys keep dumping me for dumb a$$ b i t c h e s. Nice guys like mean girls. Its how I hooked my last nice guy before I got nicer and then he dumped me like the jerkwad he is. Mostly I've discovered "nice" guys like to whine about how no girl ever likes a nice guy while they are doing exactly what they complain about. Its ridiculous.

Best Answer

Not according to other members of EP which is why I'm getting the hell out of here. Too many children and dysfunctional people tho need to grow the f... Up.

Best Answer

I'm a PITA!!!!!

Best Answer

I like to think that i am

Best Answer

i like to think so

Best Answer

I'm very nice around people that show me the same kindness.

Best Answer

I really want to say yes,so doesn't that indicate that at least part of me must be nice?I mean,if I wasn't nice at all,I wouldn't care right? so,therefore I must be somewhat.....ah, to hell with it.If I gotta convince myself,I can't be all that nice afterall.:(

Best Answer