I've been told that I am gluten intolerant also.....But the strange thing is, it doesn't matter if I eat gluten or gluten free food; some days they both react the same......I do know that I'm lactose intolerant, all my life and I stay away from that, like it's the plague.....<br />
Sometimes I wonder what they are adding to our food ..

Best Answer

Neither , just idiot intolerant :)

Best Answer

I can eat those things, but I have a relative that can't, and she has suffered a lot from the effects. she is still in and out of hospital. she's 6 years old.

Best Answer

Actually, I know someone that has all of those problems. One slice of bread and her insides take a turn for the worse.

Best Answer

<<<< Oh please, anything but a good carrot makes me sick.

Best Answer

aha well some people are idiots but i actually do have allergies to dairy and wheat. Dairy makes my sinuses clog up and makes me blow my nose for ages and ages... and dairy also adds to my acne. wheat increases my chronic asthmatic symptons and adds little fine white head-like bumps on my face:D Hence, i stopped eating dairy and wheat 6 months ago and it's really not too hard.

Best Answer

Maybe the intolerance effects her if she doesn't usually avoid it. Once in a while could be fine as long as its not always.

Best Answer

fad diets, but corn is a killer

Best Answer

Yup , Moo and me don't agree .

Best Answer