meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 37 Answers Sep 8, 2010

Yea! 18/F/NJ (732) 912-5132 Im always horny so hit me up!

Best Answer

I am. all the time. :-)

Best Answer

I'm always horny and I LOVE to think about sex

Best Answer

Not when my halo gets in the way.

Best Answer

sex while playing halo is the best

Best Answer

I'm 34 female, single- always, always horny. Think about sex all the time. It's not because i'm single- when in a relationship- always horny still- more sex drive than my partner. I'm probably single because i have too much emphasis on sex and always want it. Kissing, cuddling, intimacy, loving sex- or just hard, sexy sex dirty and everywhere. I think/fantasise about it all the time- with men i just see in the street- or men i know...... and think about 3 somes, orgies- women- i'm heterosexual- Even when I've had an orgsm i'm still horny- some days i can have 8 ogsm- and often have 4 in one go till i'm too sensitive. It's like pressure in my pelvic area and i NEED to release......... :( always horny and on heat wanting to fk men- but i refrain and mainly go solo. So YES- i'm horny all the time- always have been.....

Best Answer

Im a 50 year old woman and am almost always extremely horny. Its very uncomfortable sometimes. I ********** while driving or any chance I get. Why is this happening?

Best Answer

I'm guessing hormones. Same thing is going on with me. Just trying to enjoy it. Pre or peri-menopause I'd guess.

Best Answer

Yep. Me too. In my 50's and can't get enough sex. Several times a day when I can, and lots of ************ when I can't. I ********** just sitting in a chair, driving, in bathrooms, you name it. Must be hormones.

Best Answer

i say keep enjoyin it!

Best Answer

yup... all the time lol

Best Answer

I use to get very horny after I smoke pot.. so i'm allways horny xD. sorry for being a pothead xD

Best Answer

No not all the time, just most of the time. I think most people are, no? Well... Most guys.

Best Answer

No, but at the same time I wouldn't turn my bf down if he started touching me. I'm not horny all the time, but I'm ready to go all the time.

Best Answer

your bf is very lucky

Best Answer

usually....i have sex about a minimum of 2 times daily

Best Answer

Yes always, especially when a woman is too

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

All of the time, I'd never turn down sex, in any form.

Best Answer

Why yes I am

Best Answer

only when I'm awake

Best Answer

it kinda like breathing most of the time you dont realise u are

Best Answer

not all the time like 24/7 but maybe like 90% of the time.

Best Answer

WOW look at all them answers lol...

Best Answer

No but most of the time i could do with a little sex or a lot and i would love more than im getting now !!!

Best Answer