thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 18 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes.....unless I am not you but then who would that make me?..... who would that make you? hold on......I think you and I are one in the same and part of the us then the question becomes who are we? and are they here with me now? wait.......they would be spread out all over the place and I you and me can be found anywhere within them so they and them are the same too right?......I'm confused :(

Best Answer

No you're me. And Peza. And theoneyouwerewarnedabout.

Best Answer

Shît.

Best Answer

I know, who knew. Wait. I'm talking to myself..........craziness on EP! Who'd have thought?!

Best Answer

Yes, I admit it. I'm really you.

Best Answer

y'all are frakin crazy...and stop screaming in my head....ok?..jesusgod stop the noise...pleasepleaseplease..just stop the noise....

Best Answer

no, u r me, and your a winy girl who has no life

Best Answer

.....,No the law of ONENESS is overrated which means if you are bitccchhhh then I am bitchhhh too, so no pointing fingers muthafucccker, lmfao (-;

Best Answer

No. I changed my name to something people can say.

Best Answer
Best Answer

The inside is the same and real

Best Answer

Yes. Isn't it fun?

Best Answer

im myself

Best Answer

nope , i'm me , meow !

Best Answer

together as one can't be undone

Best Answer

I don't even know who you are!

Best Answer

Neither do I.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I franking hope not.

Best Answer

NO..... I am ME!!

Best Answer