RoadWarrior3928 RoadWarrior3928 31-35, M 1 Answer May 8 in Doing Good

Actually, I am. Three things, specifically. All have to do with math. One with phi distribution, one on black hole topology, and one on multiverse fractal topology. Have much to add and much to give!

Best Answer

Keep going! I'll see you at CERN...

Best Answer

Haha :P More likely you'll see them searching for a particle I hypothesize; I'm going to be a cosmotopologist and ecotopologist. Topology is so wonderful, and cosmology always captured my attention. Always loved space. ^_^ Astronomy is science and math; cosmology adds the perfect amount of philosophy to the mix. :)

Best Answer

Like I said see you there...

Best Answer

xD after I do my research on ecotopology; I need to disappear for about a decade to collect data :P My conjecture is that if I'm able to create such theories as I am now at age 16, I can only imagine what I'm going to be doing a decade from now :P Hopefully I'll unlock the secrets of the universe. I'm just too curious! The world needs to know! Well, at least those of us that actually work our arses off to drag the lazy layman arses along >.>

Best Answer

Haha..well said!!

Best Answer

My newest conjecture: my school is haunted >.>

Best Answer

Whoa!

Best Answer

I'll just copy-pasta my recent FB post about it (and the APs).

So I took the AP Lang and AP Stats exam today. College Board managed to choose the most boring passages imaginable for AP Lang. I bombed the rhetorical analysis essay, and while I found the synthesis and argument prompts rather boring, I had strong opinions on them, as well as great argument skills. Didn't get to finish the MC because the clock on the wall was wrong.

AP Stats was also a bit weird. Why? I found it too easy. But being the ghetto school DP is, kids were screaming outside the testing room (also right across from a construction site) and I couldn't concentrate. It was weird... I only used Pierre ten times through the *calculator-dependent* exam. I was doing all the calculations in my head >.>

And then there were the bells. No, not the school bells (which did go off during the exam). The *haunted* bells. The church bell sound that sounded exactly like the Slender Man bells—tempo, sound, and pitch, only creepier. The bells that drove me crazy during the exam. The bells that, when I went to go investigate, appeared to be moving around the campus. The bells that, once I got close to a door leading to the outside back of the school where I believed it to be coming from, abruptly stopped. The bells that could not have been construction, or really anything human. The bells that make this day the number one creepiest, most haunted day of my high school so far. I can still hear the bells in my head. Ringing... ringing... ringing... far too periodically, too loudly, too variably for anything I can think of logically or through investigation. Get the bells out of my head...

Best Answer