MrJMY MrJMY 26-30 5 Answers Apr 27 in Community

No I'm not. Racism is alive and well--that's what my grandma always says. I'm not surprised this man has a history of being a racist. It's truly sad because we all are people and no skin color is better than the other. I see racism on my college campus everyday! In fact their was just a KKK rallie this past weekend in my town---we as a society have to fight to end racism, until we do things will never get better.

Best Answer

Where was this rally at ?

Best Answer

Cumberland md

Best Answer

I've stopped being surprised at the depths of human stupidity loooooong ago.

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

Not really..I am laughing because of the flurry it has kicked up..while people making racist remarks about Asians and Whites get nearly zero media coverage.

Best Answer

I'm never surprised. Wow that's not cool! What are they saying about Asians and Whites? And who's saying It?

Best Answer

There was a cashier who wrote racist remarks on the receipts of Asians..not much happened in the news there..and most recently, Colbert made a blatantly racist joke about Asians..and he was promoted. "Last week on his Comedy Central show, Colbert resurrected his “satirical” 2005 “Ching-Chong Ding-Dong” skit, in which he speaks in pidgin English with a grossly exaggerated accent." Whites..they are targeted by black gangs, mocked by black comedians, and then there's the whole "polar bear hunting" game played exclusively by black teens..where they punch a white person randomly to see if they can knock him/her out.

Best Answer

So it was him? Last I heard they weren't sure

Best Answer

I'm assuming it was him.

Best Answer