DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 16 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Loss of a Pet

I am that idiot.

Best Answer

Everybody knows somebody who is an idiot whose an expert on everything. I will not call him or her an expert though. Nobody can be an expert in everything. He or she may know a lot and a lot more skills, more like a "Jack of All Trades" but "A Master of None."

Best Answer

I do have a brother-in-law who fits that desc<x>ription

Best Answer

Unfortunately, (sighs heavily in despair) I can't claim to be an expert on everything. I know NOTHING about the inner workings of automobiles. And that's all I'm even going to ADMIT to not knowing...(there IS more)....

Best Answer

No, but I have acquaintences like that.<br />
They are referred to as, "people with Aspergers."

Best Answer

We all are related to each other.

Best Answer

Tad bit sarcasm approach naw there is people in this world that jus aint going let u beat them in da head with the shortcuts.there r people who if they dont have the formal education or finances to enhance their knowledge they will receive assistance from other skilled people/most aint willing to learn without stepping on another back but there r some that will accept knowledge as just that.it is one of the most respected thing another man can give u is alittle piece of skilled knowledge and see what u going to do wit that.my bloodlines are not ba<x>sed on geanology so u said related i assume u r referring to geanology?

Best Answer

No but I have a stalker that is.

Best Answer

how come you no my uncle.

Best Answer

I dated him once.

Best Answer

Isn't everyone?

Best Answer

yep its little me from Mississippi

Best Answer