when it suits me

Best Answer

yes, but i don't overdo stuff and practice only things that feel logical, comfortable and convenient.<br />
i think humanity is the biggest religion and the basis of all religions and so regular visits to temples, churches, etc and fastings are a big no-no. I also think God resides everywhere and in everyone's heart and doing good karma can give you more inner peace and satisfaction.

Best Answer

I do not belong to any religious origination now, but did in the past. I do not adhere to ant specific dogma. I do believe in God and Jesus. If that makes me religious. Then yes I am religious.

Best Answer

yes, but i struggle sometimes.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

my beliefs inter weave about 6 of those standing. I believe in the sun and our natural surroundings, we as humans are not stronger than them. But I do not believe in a "God". Science & nature is "God" in my opinion. I was born and raised Catholic, but my Nan always told me "real Christians don't have time for church because they are too busy helping people", I live by her word.

Best Answer

Religiously spiritual for over 50yrs. and counting.

Best Answer

I would go with agnostic I think

Best Answer

Nope....

Best Answer

I would rather pray to the porcelain god.

Best Answer

No, not at all.

Best Answer

I'm atheist, swear to God.

Best Answer

I'm more spiritual than religious

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Nope, SCIENCE FTW!

Best Answer