Is what you post here something you would do or say to someone in real life?
justaghost justaghost 41-45, F 16 Answers Mar 8 in Community

Yup.

Best Answer

everything I say here, I would absolutely repeat to someone in the outside world. I believe 100% in what I post, that it is sound and logical advice.

Best Answer

I am responsible for all of my actions. If I do it...I own it. I have been "reminded" on facebook that I was posting on a public forum because my post involved illicit drug use on my part. Thing is, I do not give a **** anymore. The medical communities lack of response to the disorder I have leaves me with illicit drugs as my only treatment option. Ten years ago, when I realized my son was suffering from the same excessive daytime sleepiness as I was, I promised him I would find a legal solution. How naive I was.

Best Answer

I think you are responsible for what you post. Posting is an action, like anything else you do. And like anything else you do, you are responsible for it. Everything you do creates energy, even your thoughts, and energy doesn't dissipate, it changes/transforms, and energy alters reality. Your thoughts are capable of this manifesting immediate results which can have large impacts in the short and or long term. Specifically once those thoughts have manifested an action beyond thought. The alteration to reality creates environmental simulation which has a never ending continuous and eternal impact on all that is and will be. Having a lack of sensibility, as even the most responsible human beings do, the energy casted out will always have positive and negative results, both, which will always grant a return, even if that return takes a great deal of time. It is inevitable that everything you think, say, and do will have a positive and negative impact on someone and or something somewhere.

Best Answer

For the most part, yes... I don't usually troll, online or in real life, so that helps.

Best Answer

You bet. I am this irresponsible in real life. Maybe moreso.

Best Answer

yes maybe just not in the same harsh manner

Best Answer

that depends on the subject and who I was talking to at the time

Best Answer

Yeah, I take responsibility, coz my aim is to just spread happiness

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

absolutely, some people don't know how to fake

Best Answer

Anything I say here I would say off line...

Best Answer

Of course. :D

Best Answer

Yes. I am authentic.

Best Answer

Hell, no. That is why I am anonymous. I wouldn't talk this way at my job, for example.

Best Answer

I am responsible for my post here and in real life,it doesn't make any difference to me

Best Answer