Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 14 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Health

Content,

Best Answer

content

Best Answer

Sad, all the time.

Best Answer

Normally I am happy or content but right now I'm a little sad.

Best Answer

I would love to know what's making you sad. I like to hear what others are going through and if there are any similarities to my life.

Best Answer

My wife is pregnant with twins. She is normally a strong woman who takes things in stride. Yesterday she had a horrible headache that was so bad it caused her to cry. She is upset that she is really sensitive to things. I don't like to see her upset or in pain. I know for her to cry she is in serious pain. She has a high pain threshold. Today is a little better but she has been nauseated. I just don't want her to be feeling bad.

Best Answer

Content, with a tinge of distracted/spaced out.. I'm looking at these questions, and I am absolutely drawing a blank.. not thinking at all.

Best Answer

happy ask me again in a minute

Best Answer

OK, it's been a minute. How are you feeling now?

Best Answer

i knew that was gonna happen i feel better than i have in a long time this is fun

Best Answer

Cool. Keep it up--whatever you're doing.

Best Answer

sad, had a bad day..

Best Answer

Awww...tomorrow will be a better day. Just try to get some sleep. Sleep with your ipod on if you like or have a hot shower and go to bed. Remember, when you're down, the only way to go is up.

Best Answer

your sweet, thank you.

Best Answer

Content at the moment, you?

Best Answer

Very content.

Best Answer

I'm very sad at this moment

Best Answer

What's on your mind?

Best Answer

Sad

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. What's bringing you down?

Best Answer

unhappy and lonely life.

Best Answer

All of us feel unhappy and lonely at times. You're not alone some people have had nothing but misery and loneliness their whole lives. I'm one of those people. You're doing the right thing by coming on EP. Other things you can do is love yourself more, write in a journal, reach out to people (family, friends, community), form a relationship with God (this really worked for me), find a hobby, make a bucket list and start working on them. All you can do is take life one day at a time. Loneliness doesn't have to be sad--there are so many of us. If you feel no one loves you, love yourself.

Best Answer

sad

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. What's making you sad?

Best Answer

im miserable

Best Answer

You don't have to be. Write down the things that are bothering you and start making changes in your life to eliminate them.

Best Answer

but i cant eliminate someone i like

Best Answer

I don't know what the reason is for why you can't be with that person but you should list the things you like about him/her and all the things you don't like. Whenever you feel a need to contact him/her, refer to your list. That always helped me when someone didn't like me as much as I liked them. You have to love yourself more than he/she loves you. It will be hard to let go and you will need as much support as possible. Gather all your supports and let him go if he's not interested in you. Find something, like a hobby to keep you busy.

Best Answer