Content,

Best Answer

content

Best Answer

Normally I am happy or content but right now I'm a little sad.

Best Answer

I would love to know what's making you sad. I like to hear what others are going through and if there are any similarities to my life.

Best Answer

My wife is pregnant with twins. She is normally a strong woman who takes things in stride. Yesterday she had a horrible headache that was so bad it caused her to cry. She is upset that she is really sensitive to things. I don't like to see her upset or in pain. I know for her to cry she is in serious pain. She has a high pain threshold. Today is a little better but she has been nauseated. I just don't want her to be feeling bad.

Best Answer

Content, with a tinge of distracted/spaced out.. I'm looking at these questions, and I am absolutely drawing a blank.. not thinking at all.

Best Answer

happy ask me again in a minute

Best Answer

OK, it's been a minute. How are you feeling now?

Best Answer

i knew that was gonna happen i feel better than i have in a long time this is fun

Best Answer

Cool. Keep it up--whatever you're doing.

Best Answer

Content at the moment, you?

Best Answer

Very content.

Best Answer

I'm very sad at this moment

Best Answer

What's on your mind?

Best Answer

sad

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. What's making you sad?

Best Answer

im miserable

Best Answer

You don't have to be. Write down the things that are bothering you and start making changes in your life to eliminate them.

Best Answer

but i cant eliminate someone i like

Best Answer

I don't know what the reason is for why you can't be with that person but you should list the things you like about him/her and all the things you don't like. Whenever you feel a need to contact him/her, refer to your list. That always helped me when someone didn't like me as much as I liked them. You have to love yourself more than he/she loves you. It will be hard to let go and you will need as much support as possible. Gather all your supports and let him go if he's not interested in you. Find something, like a hobby to keep you busy.

Best Answer