Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 24 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Hobbies

yes. I think he will leave a positive impact on the united states.

Best Answer

We'll just have to wait and see.

Best Answer

Elated.

A century and half after the civil war the republican party is still 87% Lilly white and spouting the same nonsense as the antebellum south. Seriously? "Legitimate" rape? States rights? Half the country are lazy bums? These ignorant hillbillies need to get the message loud and clear they either learn to get along with people or go to the back of the line.

Best Answer

Exactly right!
The Republican party is sorely out of touch.
It is too white, too rich, too male and too old.

Best Answer

I couldn't be more delighted. Romney would have been a disaster in my opinion. Obama actually accomplished a lot in his first term considering the obstructionist tactics used by Republicans in Congress. Now that Mitch McConnell and the Republicans have failed in their attempt to make Obama a one-term president, maybe the GOP will finally give it up and work with Democrats to help get things done. That's my hope anyway.

Best Answer

No, obstructionist tactics are when the president proposes legislation virtually identical to that supported or even sponsored by Republicans in the past and they oppose it because it's offered up by the socialist, Muslim, Kenyan Antichrist in the White House.

Best Answer

"it's offered up by the socialist, Muslim, Kenyan Antichrist in the White House" Now that part is the truth.

Best Answer

I think, "relieved" is the better word. Romney didn't know which way was up...how could we predict what he would do once in office? He changed every position he held multiple times. Better to go with Obama. He's too mellow for my taste... but then at least I know he won't be starting any crazy stuff.

Best Answer

I agree. There were'nt too many choices to choose from.

Best Answer

my mom is p i s s e d

Best Answer

Apparently it doesnt matter which party is in power. The same ***** gonna go down.

Best Answer

Wuliheron......you do realize that it was a republican president that freed the slaves....not a democrat!

Best Answer

Republicans are the only ones to bring about freedom for the blacks. The Democrats had a KKK leader and recruiter in congress for decades until his death.

Best Answer

Blissfully happy. He is going to do so much good for the Country, just give him a chance.

Best Answer

He had his chance in the first 4 years. He has set back this country in every department so bad.

Best Answer

I'm sad. But Romney was too late to make a difference anyway.

Best Answer

sad

Best Answer

Four more years

Best Answer

hell no.

Best Answer

EXTATIC!!!!

Best Answer

ambivalent

Best Answer

Relieved and happy.

Best Answer

I give it one big . . . . . meh.

Best Answer

let's see what happens with the cannabis fiasco.

Best Answer

Neither.

Best Answer