starship33 starship33 36-40, F 8 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Health

NO- it's freaking highway robberry to pay almost $300 a month! I don't even have unlimited data. but the thing that I hate the most is the constant having to update the phone every month and on top of that they force bigger upgrades on you and the last one totally removed the wallpaper I loved on it- that wallpaper was THE reason I got this phone- it was a beach with waves, I called tech support and they said I couldn't get it back cuz it was discontinued- I was SO MAD. I also HATE how the text thingy CHANGES words I type- one time I was picking someone up after work and they texted me to see if I was outside yet, I replyed I'm here- and the stupid phone changed it to read "I'm heterosexual" why on earth would that be a possible response to someone asking if i was outside their workplace? Another time I was meeting someone and I texted them "I'm outside the condo" the phone changed it to "I'm outside the condom"- There is no reason at all for it to put that. It changes words to words that aren't even words lately- I dunno what it's problem is.

Best Answer

unlimited talk, text, and internet on an android-powered phone using verizon towers for $45 a month. (straight talk totally changed my life lol)

Best Answer

Tmobile freaking sucks... So nope I'm not

Best Answer

I have an awesome plan. Unlimited everything -- call, text, data, long distance, etc. $40.00 / month. =O)

Best Answer

No, thats why im prepaid now

Best Answer

Yes, I am overall. I have AT&T with my iPhone

Best Answer

Yeah mines ok...for $30 get $450 worth of phone credit and 500mb free internet data.It lasts me 28 days usually.

Best Answer

that's a good deal

Best Answer