Horses are mine .
certifiable certifiable 70+, F 32 Answers May 13, 2011

Some humans freak the livin daylights outta me.

Best Answer

Yeah me too .

Best Answer

yep...they're the scariest of all!

Best Answer

lions tigers and bears, oh my<br />
snakes alligators<br />
crocodileselaphants<br />
hipos tazmania devils<br />
big dogs big fish that bite<br />
rinosaruosses<br />
and a few more i cant recollect right now , why?

Best Answer

I am TERRIFIED of frogs and lizards.

Best Answer

I actually got scared of big fish when i was snorkeling - it was beautiful to be down there but overwhelming.

Best Answer

I'm not scared . . . just cautious with higher heart rate; especially around jelly fish (ouch) or sharks.

Best Answer

I don't like snakes...but it's not cause i'm afraid of them...it's beacause of some other reasons ...

Best Answer

Snakes

Best Answer

Sure, any animal that can do harm but many are absolutely delicious.

Best Answer

what is a huntsman ?

Best Answer

i think every animal scared of human:-)

Best Answer

I live in Australia, I am scared of many animals lol

Best Answer

Kangaroos make me wary , when you're walking through the bush and you come face to face with one , my god .
I think living in Australia actually makes you less scared of them . Seeing a poisonous snake in your yard , no biggy or taking a giant spider out of the house .
It makes us tougher.
The scariest Aussies are the people :)

Best Answer

Funny tou say that about roos. I see them when I'm driving sometimes. I'm scared of hitting one when its mid jump and it coming through the windscreen and kicking me to death. Spiders don't bother me much, I'll leave a huntsman to live in the house. We've had a few snakes in the yard but only one brown.

Best Answer

I think most Aussies are scared about hitting a roo because they're so damn unpredictable , I hate night driving especially at 110 kph . They do massive damage to cars and yes can you imagine one going through your windscreen , it'd rip you to shreds . I think non Aussies don't realise how huge they can get and how vicious they can get . I leave huntsmans in the house too .

Best Answer

Crocodile is so scary............. Dangerous !!!!

Best Answer

Snakes and spiders

Best Answer

anything furry! dogs, cats etc.. even the smallest, cutest animal scares me! >.<

Best Answer

Last summer my boyfriend and I were fishing in a creek and out of no where a huge beaver swam towards us out of no where, pissed off, and slapping its tail against the water to give us a 'warning' signal. It isn't unheard of... beavers gnawing on your leg like a tree branch. I'm not afraid of beavers, I'm afraid of losing my leg :)

Best Answer

If you were doing that fishing in Northern Australia it wouldn't have been a beaver and you wouldn't have got any warning...

Best Answer

Scared? No. I'm one of the least frightened women I know of in that way. But there are a lot of animals that I hold a "healthy respect" for.

Best Answer

cougars scare me the most.

Best Answer

Ostriches! -_-

Best Answer

Humans and bears-both fuggin' creepy

Best Answer

German Shepherd Dog.

Best Answer