If you are, how do you break the ice and go back?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 26 Answers Jul 28, 2012

yes after I get their bill!

Best Answer

Not scared of doctors personally(my aunt and uncle are both m.d.s or something of the sorts lol)<br />
But I more afraid of what they might tell me.....oh no..haha<br />
Also hospitals creap me out, the smells,sounds, knowing I'm in a box full of germs and sicknesses...yeah not my favorite place to have to visit(for any reason honestly)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Just the ones that try to give me ECT... (electro cognitive therapy otherwise known as electroshock therapy)

Best Answer

no, my doctor is a year older than me and hot! beautiful six feet tall one inch, slim with a heinie that would make the pope leave the church. the only woman who cares about me without judging. lol

Best Answer

YES, Im very afraid of the Doctors!!<br />
1. been in the hospital with pheumonia twice,had to go once for bad Broncitis,and had to go there for 105.0 fever.<br />
2. IM ABSOLUTELY SCARED OF NEEDLES. So much that I get sick to the stomach and almost pass out.<br />
3. Blood....

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I'm not scared of them just frustrate me and I make my frustrations known

Best Answer

yes and medicines .. had a very bad experience

Best Answer

I understand. I only had bad experiences with doctors.

Best Answer

I had to deal with then quite often when I was youner so i'm used to needles and stuff. In fact I still remember the first blood test I had at about the age of 5, I ended up vomiting and then was told I had to have enough a few hours later. That second blood test is the most I have ever been scared of needles. It was over in about 5 seconds, light pain no vomiting. And about a billion blood tests later I've never been scared of them. Once a nurse pulled a cannula from my arm when I was about 7, at that age I had no idea how to deal with bleeding, she left me there blooding pouring from my arm. More blood than I had ever seen at that age which frightened me but 5 minutes later she came back and just stuck another needle is my arm.<br />
After all that I still have no phobia of doctors, just desensitised I guess.

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

Yeah, I hate doctors but you have to go when you need them... :o(

Best Answer

i aint never scared

Best Answer

I'm lucky; I really like my dr.<br />
can you find a new dr? any friends who can suggest a good one for you?

Best Answer

I don't know if I am ready. I am scared to faint or have a panic attack if I go. I have been checking on ratemds.com and see what they are rated at. There's a few I like but I don't know if I will be able to plus I don't know if they take new patients.

Best Answer

keep looking until your happy if you have a panic attack at the doctors it's the best place to be they will know what to do. don't worry too much my daughter is a nurse now the first time she had a blood test she fainted, they deal with this kind of thing all the time

Best Answer

I don't much like going to the doctor and I always get a little stressed when I have to. They always have to take my blood pressure twice as being stressed the first reading is always high. These days I just tell them i don't like doctors much and that I get a bit stressed. They seem to get this a lot so it doesn't bother them

Best Answer

You're sure it doesn't bother them? I would be scared telling them that cause it may hurt their feelings.

Best Answer

Def sure. They get people who don't like them all the time. Personally I think only people who like being ill like doctors. I only go if I have to.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

Witch doctors scare the bejeebers out of me!

Best Answer

only dentist with that grinding thing.

Best Answer

I'm actually in love with my doctor, have been for 10 years

Best Answer

and their billing practices

Best Answer