I find that the older I get, the more sense life makes, therefore the happier I am.

Best Answer

Yes I am terrified of getting old. But it's happened, I already am. I kinda want to die instead of getting any older.

Best Answer

Oh! Good Lord woman. You are 31-35 and you consider yourself old??? I'm in my 50's. What does that make ME??? A dinosaur??

Best Answer

Nope your only as old as you allow yourself to be....that is story and I am sticking to it :)

Best Answer

:) wish i could just ignore what the mirror tells me over the years!

Best Answer

The mirror is a liar...I just read today that when we look in the mirror we see our own self like 25% older and less attractive then what other people see us as...It is all in the perception you know....Like when you pick jeans or a shirt you may think you look like crap in it and you can nit pick any little flaw....but if you ask an honest friend their opinion most times they tell you that you look great....Keep a smile sweety :)

Best Answer

Only 25%? That is depressing. I would feel better if it said 50%.

Best Answer

Well who knows they could change that number they are awlays changing everything ....

Best Answer

oh yeah? recently i have been trying a real lot of evening dresses....so it wasn't so bad as it looks on me? LOL

Best Answer

:) I am sure you look wonderful....

Best Answer