I don't see a lot of strange people in my life, but here on EP some people's personalities are very weird. I wonder if those people seem "normal" in real life and are just hiding their strangeness. I don't mean weird or strange in a bad way. I understand that weird/strange is subjective as well.
KayKai KayKai 26-30, F 33 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Hobbies

i'm awesome and weird. normal people are boring. no one should ever hide their inner personality

Best Answer

'Weird' is the new 'normal'.

Best Answer

I always thought of myself as unusual....my mom used to say that certain things about me were "weird". <br />
But, I must admit- after being on EP for a while, "weird" has taken on a whole NEW meaning to me.

Best Answer

This is what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

KAY KAI
Is being weird like wearing females panties pooping in them and liking to give and recieve enemas..?

Best Answer

burger7777, yeah, kinda like that.

Best Answer

brb the dog has stopped baking muffins

Best Answer

Quite the opposite, I'm openly weird.

Best Answer

I'm pretty weird in real life too, but the cloak of anynimity the internet gives does bring out people's weird side.

Best Answer

I think most people are at the very least "odd" in some way,

Best Answer

Until I open my mouth and say something I'm perceived as normal but soon as I say something I start getting these weird looks.

Best Answer

Normal until you know me, pleasantly weird once you get to love me.

Best Answer

I'm normal. Other people may think I'm weird. That's their fault. Not mine.

Best Answer

everybodys weird in their own way its the people that hide it that the people you should be afraid of

Best Answer

Theres a difference in being wierd and different , i like wearing panties, i even purchase them, im going to try on a pair of girls jeans from the thrift store and see how they feel and fit, i may even get one pair...

Best Answer

Who are you and how do you see me? ! lol

Best Answer

Id say I joke around from time to time, no different from the real me :)

Best Answer

No I'm openly weird.:-)

Best Answer

I am weird, I am out in the open with that both on the internet and in the reality of of every day life.

Best Answer

Its no secret.

Best Answer

no, just weird, there's nothing secret about it :o)

Best Answer

I refuse to believe I'm weird

Best Answer

Well, depending on your definition of weird....I am openly weird, crazy, silly. I don't hide who I am....on here or in person. That's too much work! ;)

Best Answer