mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 15 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Community

Nope, because it beat Justin beiber out of the #1 video on YouTube, so thank you PSY!

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Nope. OPPA GANGNAM STYLE XD

Best Answer

No. I think the concept of the song and the video is very intelligent and I admire intellect - the whole Gangnam Style thing is satire and a lot of people don't realise it. It's the grandest testament against today's society and people's value for low-art and how art and class is defined by those who have more money than we can ever imagine. It's all about how our society is cued into consumerism and being flash and hip and new age. I don't think I can ever get sick of Gangnam Style. I think a lot of people who get sick of it is because the radio is abusing the song and people are no longer thinking about the music, but exactly what Psy is talking about in the song - that our society has become so superficial even music is superficial and meaningless and we are now lead into thinking all music is 'disposable' and has a use by date.

Best Answer

Whoa, way to many words

Best Answer

I like K-Pop too! :)

Best Answer

YAY! :D Well personally I like all pop, but always the meaningful stuff, not the stuff that talks nonsense like Nicki Minaj. OMG... >.<

Best Answer

Yeah....sick of it already.

Best Answer

i used to like it when it had 100m views but now its too main streamy

Best Answer

I heard it the first time and didn't like it at all. Now, every time I hear it, I just laugh....lol

Best Answer

Yes, I was sick of it from the very very very beginning.

Best Answer

No, cause when I tire of something I move on it becomes no longer relevant in my life.

Best Answer

I'm always bored with the latest hyped thing.<br />
Next.

Best Answer

Never liked it.

Best Answer

I read an article in the international paper. It discusses China's lack of innovation and cited this as one of the things that they just cant invent. My personal opinion is that I am ok with them not being innovative and just capable of copying what we do as long as they hurry up and get my iPad mini finished.

Best Answer

That is my point. The Chinese as you may know are very much fascinated with the South Korean TV shows and music. They do not have too many of their own with such popularity. So they lack in innovation in Technology and Culture. This is NOT an attack on China or it's culture. I like them both to include its history.

Best Answer

I have to agree. China has very poor reception when it comes to popular culture. They do have a few interesting films and Asian dramas, but nothing much sadly.

Best Answer

Yeah I never liked it

Best Answer