But I am home... :(

Best Answer

what if they are home?

Best Answer

good question

Best Answer

What kind of question is this? First of all, they are already home. Secondly, in my personal experience, the biggest complainers of all are white people with good jobs, who feel their slice of the pie is not big enough. Just an observation from my daily life.

Best Answer

I'm sick of both the minority and THE majorities. They all sound stupid and blah blah. They just can't come up with a best solution. (just sayin')

Best Answer

These questions always get people frothing at the mouth don't they. The incident you are talking about Ned WAS BS. No doubt. Others here aren't understanding that it was the Native people that were the one's to tell us to GO HOME. Thankfully other's came out later to apologize on behalf of the "few bad apples". There are always those that upset the apple cart, so to speak. But we can never judge an entire group of people on the actions of a few. And believe me, I have had many run ins with those few!! The flag burning incident was frickin crazy though. if we'd done that, we'd be in jail right now!

Best Answer

He asked a question. It wasnt a statement of opinion..lol. My God!!! Funny stuff

Best Answer

No I’m sick and vomit people like you judging others not minding your own business....Ur nose should be kept in your pants unless you worship others *** odor as a fetish

Best Answer

Go home big mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Another left wing feminist NUTTER

Best Answer

She is a left wing nutter

Best Answer

See u dont know a or b from me and still judge are all australian judgemental like this?

Best Answer

Hey, buddy, who peed in your coffee this morning? Wowzers.

Best Answer

:( no me gusta

Best Answer