Dammit women. Talk to him about it. Search for a solution. If one can't be found. Find a new boyfriend.
theStarsShineForMe theStarsShineForMe 26-30, F 8 Answers May 29 in Dating & Relationships

YEAH...you said that like boss,what the fuc- is wrong with these gullible naive girls whining,crying and trying to find solutions to keep a bullshi;'; boyfriend...woman like hillary,mrs. obama ,oprah,indie 500 racer danica etc...have brought power and confidence to todays woman and negative naive woman are pushing themselves back to their grandma's 1940's where men controlled,abused and kept them barefoot and pregnant...wake the fuc-up ladies this is 2014...and yes i'm a 49 year old male....

Best Answer

lol yes

Best Answer

Simply stated and profoundly simple to understand, apply and follow...<br />
Communication is always key!

Best Answer

I'm sick of a lot of things on EP

Best Answer

i have been answering those all morning

Best Answer

I noticed a certain influx of them. I mean it is good that they are trying to search for a solution instead of silently enduring. But holy ****. Did no one teach them that it is okay to break up. Even if it seems like a selfish reason.

Best Answer

women need to be more selfish

Best Answer