5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 12 Answers Mar 29 in Community

I haven't known who the hell I am sometimes. I remember the saying, YOU ARE NEVER WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE. I think in some ways, this is true. You're always in a state of revamping who you really are, and even then, you could be in for some surprises.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

yeah. but it also made me laugh because when i got angry i talk about the universe or some science thing xD

Best Answer

What? lol

Best Answer

i dont really know. i just rumble some things about science or some crazy things when im angry but im more harmful when im super happy.. i rumbled some things about my chemical romance i'll probably tire your ears off!

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

It's one of the unfortunate things I got from my mom. A razor tongue. I'm almost always calm, and it takes a lot of effort to make me show anger. Once I'm past that point, just like my mother, I always know the exact things to say that'll get under your skin the most. And I usually regret it after.

Best Answer

yes , what a Bastard i can be , lol

Best Answer

No. If I'm angry enough to lose self-control, what I say I mean anyway. And I won't apologise afterwards because I won't be sorry.

Best Answer

Yes but never mean it, sorry. Now i can ask r u?

Best Answer

always

Best Answer