shootdownthestars shootdownthestars 18-21, F 14 Answers Apr 24, 2013 in Health

No.

Best Answer

I think my blood tastes great, only because ive cut the inside of my mouth, but who told you i almost passed out at the blood drive? Its only because im afraid of the big needles

Best Answer

No. I saw enough of it in Viet Nam. Didn't like it much. You learn to live with it.

Best Answer

Nope. But guts spilling out,and bones grating freaks me out.

Best Answer

SOMETIMES

Best Answer

Not blood so much, really. What made me ill was when they'd put a tourniquet on someone in those first-aid films they'd show in school, and I'd get so woozy I'd just about pass out.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Oh yes! But it has to be more then just a simple paper cut. I cut my thumb once with a butcher's knife and passed out...thankfully the people there bandaged me up while I was out. And if I see other people bleed, I have to look away or I will faint.

Best Answer

Did they catch you before you fell ?

Best Answer

Holy Jesus god, I am the opposite. I LOVE blood.

Best Answer

ive never had the experience of being around copious amounts of blood before, but a small amount doesnt bother me.<br />
i feel like if i saw someone stabbed in front of me i would freak out a bit, specially if said person was like screaming and crying and blood was everywhere....yeaaah

Best Answer

Only when I drink too much of someone else's.

Best Answer

After all these years of blood testing, not hardly.

Best Answer

I wonder why people think blood is gross or scary because it isn't.

Best Answer