Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 22 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

I did let go. I'm done with past.seriously.

Best Answer

You have awakened, do you love and accept yourself? These are all I must ask of you young one your aura of purple is bright.

Best Answer

purple? is it? wow. nice. I love myself , I adore myself.I feel urge to awake ppl how is important to love yourself.

Best Answer

Excellent you are awakened. Now you are a slight rainbow, the power of a healer and incarnation of the first on the lands of earth during the ages of Christ much like Lushiro who was there.

Best Answer

Lushiro for president. I am awakned- I am one old soul ;)

Best Answer

Yes same as I. Do you feel any emotions from me now?

Best Answer

I feel some positive wibe- yes- not emotions .

Best Answer

Good that is all because his emotions are all: Love.

Best Answer

u rock ;)

Best Answer

It is red a bright red, symbolizing strong love and strength.

Best Answer

i am a human, not a computer with memory filed and could delete

Best Answer

Let the light of your soul heal you, love yourself, let go of the pain it is not yours anymore, you can love and accept who you are, ask god to forgive yourself and love yourself again, embrace who you are.

Best Answer

Sometimes old hurts come to the surface after being dormant for a while.<br />
It is not always easy to completely forgive....I hope in time I will be able to put these old hurts behind me for ever.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Thanks...but you sound like a broken record ;)

Best Answer

Lol cheesy but people get the meaning of the words, remember them well.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

We all live with scars others have inflicted upon us in some way.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Thanks Lushiro, but I don't have a problem with myself...its the others. haha

Best Answer

Then you must forgive them and love them as well, that is unconditional love that has been forgotten you don't have to hate them they are in pain too.

Best Answer

I am not going to love or forgive someone who has purposely done physical harm to me. Sorry Lushiro.

Best Answer

Then you cannot move on. I am sorry, it is too late for many individuals to seek forgiveness to heal and carry on happily. I am sorry, hope you live the best you can.

Best Answer

I have NOTHING NOTTA to forgive myself for. It isn't your place to be judging. toodles

Best Answer

I am not judging I am helping you see a way out of pain, you are misunderstanding.

Best Answer

You need to forgive those who harmed you.

Best Answer

No way dude!

Best Answer

With the best will in the world, it is very hard to do. I have let an awful lot of pain go, but still a lot remains. I believe that which remains, are the parts which are particularly ingrained in my memory and consciousness. I can only hope one day, to rid myself off all past pain and trauma.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Thank you, and bless you.

Best Answer

Namaste Woodwose.

Best Answer

Yes, because she said she never wanted to let me go, and I promised I would never let her go.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sometimes you can't get away from it no matter how hard you try to. It still owns your dreams and makes them nightmares.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Christians don't know what hell or heaven truly is...sad...world.

Best Answer