yep my husband. i felt like leaving so many times but i am pregnant and almost due so im trying to make it work. i feel like hes still cheating on me. so i kinda just dont really give him any and just start doing my own thing

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yep! It started 26 years ago. That was his first but with the same person on and off for over 20 years. This time it was a different person. Someone I thought was a friend. I think it was more of an emotional affair which to me is harder to deal with. I know I'm a idiot for staying. I'm looking for something that'll make me strong enough to walk away. Haven't found it yet.

Best Answer

that i know of, im pretty sure none of my bfs ever cheated on me but ive cheated on my first serious relationship and he always forgave me. that made me fall out of love with him cuz he couldnt stand up to me and obviously i didnt love him anyways cuz i wouldnt of cheated on him if i did. if i got cheated on now, i would not stay with him. if he thinks he can cheat on me then he obviously doesnt deserve to live in the same house with me and our daughter or be with me at all period.

Best Answer

what a crappy question

Best Answer

I would feel extremely bad if I were to stay with someone who didn't love me anymore. That isn't worth the pain.

Best Answer

I was for a long time, we were married, free now.

Best Answer

HeII no.

Best Answer

I wouldnt be if it happened.

Best Answer