Insearchofself Insearchofself 26-30, F 19 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Community

asexual.

Best Answer

Asexual. And very happy being so!

Best Answer

like an arrow!

Best Answer

This is the one question you cannot get a straight answer on. People are disturbed by the fact that sexuality is a spectrum and nothing is pure. The largest classification of sexuality is bisexual yet you have few answers that say that. This is because bisexuals tend to choose the path of heterosexuality for the sake of having children in a modern society. I can tell you I'm heterosexual in nature because I relate very weakly to sexual attractiveness in men. This is not because it's normal. It's fairly abnormal if the truth be told. Most people are in fact bisexual with a bias in one direction or the other. This is simple biological fact and doesn't invalidate their choices or moral codes. Your question is lost on the general public though. They are too afraid to discover the truth.

Best Answer

Very hetero. However, over the Christmas holidays, at an art show, I did see a woman that surprisingly caught my attention. Never before has that happened to me...so it was sooo weird. Really weird actually. I've had women hit on me and it doesn't phase me, I just take it as a nice compliment. I can find women pretty and such but it's never in an 'I may be attracted to them' way at all, I adore men far too much. However she was stunning and she had a great style about her...this understated elegance in a sexy way, it did catch my attention. However, I'm happily married so it was just a random, whimsical thought.

Best Answer

Straight

Best Answer

I am trangender, I live as a woman full time now and I have fallen in love with a wonderful man who also has a feminine side, so I guess I am all of the above.

Best Answer

I find certain humans and not a specific gender attractive .

Best Answer

Human.

Best Answer

Straight

Best Answer

straight

Best Answer