Well, yes and no. Struggling yes - always have been. Big bosses etc. don't seem to realise that to have a car, rent half a house and lead a reasonably normal life cannot be achieved on less than £20k - not without help, anyways. So, I'm still trying to pay off the personal debts I needed to learn to drive, get through uni and start renting a house (deposit that was paid 3yrs ago!!). Totalling about £4k now, they finally put me on £20k and I'm clearing £400pcm and still eating healthy. It's tough to always say no, never be able to try out anything exciting etc. etc. but hell just so long as the director gets his company car that's all fine :D

Best Answer

More about the amount of SEXIST questions you put up about women !

Best Answer

Nope, I'm absolutely loaded!

Best Answer

lol, love the comment but its is so damn expensive now! screw second thoughts you need 7/8 thoughts before you buy something even then hold the docket just in cause!

Best Answer

I am lucky I live at nearly 1/2 my income :) but I also have to consider my future because I am 44

Best Answer

Can I live with you?

Best Answer

only if you are willing to share

Best Answer