thenaughtybar10der thenaughtybar10der 26-30, M 4 Answers Apr 13 in Dating & Relationships

We are all members of the HUMAN RACE, so why would race or ethnicity be an issue of importance. If they are happy and truly love each other, I dont see a problem.

Best Answer

im not a racist and i won't tolerate it in any form or shape .. however races and ethnicity are not all the same .. we are equal no doubt ... but not the same meaning we have different values different views beliefs .. not between races but between ethnicity ... so i wouldn't want my children to be ignorant about certain things and join them ... meaning in arabic cultures sex is usually a taboo subject in most homes ... i wouldn't want my children to be ignorant and go talk about sex freely with arabic ethnic groups ... i want them to respect all ethnic groups regardless but also know how to act and react with different groups (not including races )<br />
race is a whole different subject and we are all equal in the end and children of the world. no matter what our color is

Best Answer

That's very wise of you to say that

Best Answer

Huh? "Subjective to"?

Best Answer