Cause you need to....Take care of your well-being. What are you doing? Details. Thanks.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 5 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Health

i have too much time to myself, im on the net a lot

Best Answer

How about getting out? Walking around..Enjoying the sites....Too much net is no good....

Best Answer

I got my sister to give me a mani and pedi, cos even though my foot is in a cast doesn't mean I can't still pamper myself :9

Best Answer

Nice. How about a red ribbon around it? Something festive? I wear bells on my work runners. But not on nights. Stealth is needed then. LOL!

Best Answer

;9 well my sis drew silver and gold stars on it and a green Xmas tree in glitter ;9

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

Nothing hectic for me as I celebrate just a wee-bit and things don't change much during the holidays for me since retirement, but overall l have a pleasant existence.

Best Answer

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....A sweet guy. And appreciative of blessings already. Hugssssssssssssssssssss.....xoxo

Best Answer

I showered last night. That was my "me" time. Xoxox

Best Answer

I know. It was all downhill after that, girl! Huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg..Love ya! xoxo

Best Answer