AnnDee AnnDee 56-60, M 161 Answers Mar 16, 2011

I am waaay taller than average! I love being tall, I'm 5foot 11, 14, and a girl. I always used to be the short one in primary school, when I was in year 8 I just shot up! My mum is only like 1inch shorter than me, and my dad is 6foot 5, so I'm hoping to get a little bit taller!

Best Answer

Hi my name is Bob,
your 14 & 5'11" Tall Check this out i am 18 & 4'4" tall so that makes You 1' 7" Taller then me so i guess i come up. to Your Bellybutton maybe but i am 4 years older then You lol

Best Answer

I'm taller. 5'10". I never used to like it growing up...but my mum's 5'11 and my grandma was 5'10 in her prime and they loved every inch of their height. I wouldn't change my height and I suppose that's answer enough :)

Best Answer

I am taller than average at 5'7". I always wanted to be a little bit taller, especially when I was on the highschool basketball team, and I was the tallest on my team and played centre...it's hard playing against all the tall girls in that position and being the shortest in the league!

Best Answer

I'm 5'4 and I'm 18. I don't know if that's average, shorter or taller. But I like my height, boys thinks it's cute and I like being smaller than most!

Best Answer

5'4" is taller than about 59% of all woman, so, obviously, you are not "smaller than most".

Best Answer

6'1 16 years old.. It's definitely a advantage being taller

Best Answer

I have just turned 19 and my height is 4'9 i think that i take after my grandmother who is 4'10.My mum is 5'3 and my dad is 5'6.I have a sister who is 18 and she is 5'5 i hated the fact that she was getting taller than me.I also have a brother who is 14 and he is 5'0.So far he has tried everything to make try to be taller.I said that he should have a few years still to grow.I know most of his friends are taller than him.For me to be one of the shortest in class was abit of a pain.School pics were a joke when we did a pic of the whole year and i was the shortest.To buy clothes is a pain has i have to look at junior stuff so the length is good.Shoes are a pain has i have to get a size 1 or 2.

Best Answer

Are you a guy or a girl?

Best Answer

guy

Best Answer

I'm on the weak side of 5'6", so I'm shorter than average, but I sometimes tower over others (and they're not always female either!).

Best Answer

I'm a 25 year old female, and five feet even (60in, or 152cm). I used to hate being short- people often don't take you seriously when you look years younger than you really are. Now that I'm getting older, I don't mind- in a society that sometimes equates height with age, people tend to assume I'm younger than I am. It's kinda awkward though- my husband is WAY taller (he's 6'3).

Best Answer

I am taller, way taller. I am 6 feet 4 inches tall and I am a 14 year old girl :/. I don't enjoy it, i didn't mind when I was just 6 feet and 13 years old, but now that i'm this tall and show no signs of stopping to grow, I hate it. The only advantage of it is on the basketball court, but I don't even like basketball, so my height is a nussence .

Best Answer

Wow i am 18 yo guy You posted that You are a girl and Your 14 yo that makes me 4 years older then You. You also posted that You stand 6' 4" Tall well i stand 4' 4" tall barefoot that makes You 2 Feet Taller then me OMG so i guess i be looking at Your Bellybutton if i was standing in front of You. Ya think?

Best Answer

i am 5'4 which s an average height but i dont dislike it like HELL!! but i wish to be 5'2 or maybe 5'3 but 5'4 is not a big prob forme cuz i am 13 my father is 6'3 and my mother is 5'3. the only prob for me is WHY AM I TALLER THAN MY MOM? thats it

Best Answer

AT 6'2" I'm ever so slightly taller than the average. I like it, I am comfortable with it. But honestly, I would have liked to be a bit taller still. But still, if I remember to not slouch and walk upright, I like the way I stand...

Best Answer

Mate 6'2" is loads above average! Average is like 5'11" for the upcoming generation :) Own it!

Best Answer

No, it's more like 5'8" to 5'9". The "upcoming generation" will be like the ones before it.

Best Answer

Depends where in the world, but assuming we're talking about america, average is 5'9.5" for guys. That could still increase in the upcoming decades, even if it's just a fraction of an inch each decade, we shall wait and see.

Best Answer

Shut up.

Best Answer

LOL short man syndrome much? Manlet.

Best Answer

im 14 years old, 5'11 tall.how tall is me if i 18 y.o?

Best Answer

im boy:)

Best Answer

I just turned 13 and I'm 5 feet now (I'm a girl). I'm short compared to most of the girls and some o the guys in my grade, even tho I'm older than most of them. I like older guys (14-16) so it's a pain... Just imagine trying to kiss a guy that's like 5'9... Hehe well he did say he'd pick me up to his height... Haha the guy that I like, thinks its a cute height sooo I'm happy ^_^

Best Answer

Lucky you. I'm done growing . I'm 16 and I'm 4'8. You'll get taller in the meantime. Enjoy your height at the moment ! I know I'm going to have to enjoy my height for a lifetime ._. lol

Best Answer

Idk. I'm 14 and 5'7. Not sure how much more I will grow. I would love 2 be average when fully grown. (5'9 or 5'10) what do u think?

Best Answer

I'm 14 and basically 5'7 (5'6 and a half to be exact) but my moms like 5'9 so most likely I'll be around there XP

Best Answer

I´m a guy and I stand at 5'8,5" which kinda sucks, since my dad is 5'10+" tall.<br />
I´m now 17,5 years old and I live in Sweden where average is around 5'11+". Among my family i´m the shortest male, both my uncles and cousins are taller :/<br />
There isn´t anything to do about it though :P

Best Answer

My dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'7. Im only 5'6 and 15 years oldi hope i can get taller.

Best Answer

I am 6'2 and 18 so I am tall and love it, but its not like im giant either so its all good

Best Answer

I'm tall, even for a girl. I'm 5'7 and I'm 15 year olds. I'm considered one of the tallest girl in my country because the average height in my country is short, only about 5'3. and well, I kinda like and dislike my height at the same time. it depends. it's like a line between love and hate hahaha.

Best Answer

Age: 13<br />
Height: 5 feet 0 inches<br />
Comment: I kinda like it but at the same time I kinda don't, I'm taller than some people but at the same time, there are taller people than me so I'm kinda in the middle, I want to be able to look over people and see what's coming up ahead, like if there were to be a fight or something. If your short, try doing yoga EVEN if its painful. Stretches really hurt but you will start seeing differences from 8-12 weeks. Remember, PATIENCE IS THE BEST POLICY! Do stretches every day for 5 min. And try acting like if you were already tall and you could touch the sky. Remember to get 8 or more hours of sleep, I guarantee you that this WILL work for any age! (Or you could just search up a YouTube video)

Best Answer

im 4'10 and im 16, so im extremly small for my average height, i kinda dislike and like it at times

Best Answer