D:
tenente tenente 31-35, M 12 Answers Feb 22 in Embarrassing & Funny

I see one in the mirror every morning.

Best Answer

If you were smart, you would realise there's actually nothing to be depressed about.

Best Answer

I fear idealists who think they can create a perfect society on earth.... They are Dangerious :O

Best Answer

I was not create a world where everyone loves everyone else. And in this world we will all be non violent and gentle with each other.

Now you better run and hide after that threat if pure danger I just made. lol

Best Answer

That will never be created while man is the way He is now, And any attempt to enforce or impose that will end in disaster.

Best Answer

I know, I was picking on you. I know the world like it is now could not survive like that. There are to many greedy, corrupt and power hungry people for peace to ever come.

Best Answer

I am not afraid of intelligent people; the scariest people are those who don't consciously appear to have deep thought in them anywhere.

Best Answer

No, but some of them are annoyingly over-smart:)

Best Answer

they're only scary because you're looking at the reflective part.

Best Answer

Maybe some of us that are not depressed used to be very depressed. I am no longer depressed but I used to to be.

Best Answer

Lol, no. That would mean I am terrified of myself too. :P

Best Answer

im not scary

Best Answer