preciousHrt preciousHrt 36-40, F 14 Answers Dec 28, 2011

I'm the fourth of six...all raised in the same household.I liked being somewhere in the middle.I was flanked by love:)

Best Answer

i am the baby of three. my sisters are 10 and 8 years older than me respectively so i grew up basically an only child with siblings all gone. My eldest sibling is a successful college educated mommy, I am still putting myself together, but enjoy some stability, My middle sibling is a weak whiny stubborn drug-addled unstable freaking mess. make what you will of it.

Best Answer

I am the baby and I get all the attention and so does the first born in think the middle gets the shaft the parents try to hard the first time and are to tired from all their efforts on the first child and by the time the third grows up they have energynto apply and learn from all their mistakes they made raising the first two

Best Answer

Oldest. My take is that family roles and their impact is more complex than birth order.

Best Answer

True :)

Best Answer

I'm the eldest, of four children. I was the adventurer,left home young, travelled as a musician, lived in a commune, was always the bohemian, before settling down. My youngest sister had problems w/ alcohol and men, but has a brilliant mind. The two middle children, sister and brother, have led relatively calm lives and are successful in their careers.

Best Answer

Sounds like you had an adventure...yay :)

Best Answer

I'm in the middle and my take on middle children is they're born in the middle .

Best Answer

:) ty

Best Answer

I'm the middle child, I'm the only one that went to college, never been arrested or had substance abuse issues etc...I don't fit the "middle child syndrome"

Best Answer

Same here...I am the middle child and I went to college have a good job...never been in jail or picked up for shoplifting or nothing like that. Married at 16...I don't fit the middle child syndrome either....:)

Best Answer

Neither does my brother or my middle sister, they both seem relatively angst-free. She's a successful artist, and he's a policeman.

Best Answer

That is awesome :)

Best Answer

there are two of us in the middle two on either side

Best Answer

First of 3 on my mum's side, 1st of 5 on my dad's side and including my step-brother 2 of 6. I was always daddy's little girl and that was up until my baby sisters were born

Best Answer

It depends. I'm my mothers first and my fathers second. But the first middle. Its confusing.

Best Answer

Indeed that would be confusing...

Best Answer