When it comes to stuff other people have - nope. But when it comes to guys, yeah, I am, but the silent kind. I know where my jealousy comes from, I also know how toxic and destructive it is, so I try to keep a lid on it. I try not to show it if it surfaces, most times I succeed.<br />
But I don't appreciate if someone does stuff on purpose to make me jealous, sooner or later I do figure it out, and when I do, that kills something good towards that person bit by bit. Because it hurts that much.

Best Answer

When I was younger, I was insanely jealous all of the time. Now I don't care.

Best Answer

Nah

Best Answer

Not anymore...when I was younger I was. Now, the way I see it...if I am being put in a position that I am being made to compete then...well...she can have him. Good luck with that. lol

Best Answer

what if you feel that way but in reality it wasn't true. Some people can invent things to be jealous of, I know I sometimes do.

Best Answer

In order for me to be jealous it would have to be proven real first, of course.

Best Answer

Not at all!

Best Answer

100%. But I try not to let it show.

Best Answer

not at all!

Best Answer

Not in the slightest. I have neither time nor engergy to even get into it.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

the time? u must be very very busy to not have time to feel emotion.

Best Answer

No, I don't have the time and I never have. And yes, I'm busy most times. The only thing jealousy has anything to do with *is* emotions and jelousy is one emotion that I don't entertain. I'm not jealous of anyone (or what anyone has) and I can't think of anything I have been jealous of in my adult life. I feel *lots* of emotions; maybe that's why jelousy isn't for me because it's fruitless, time-consuming and ultimately not worth the emotional effort (and often hurt) it involves :)

Best Answer

Pretty much

Best Answer