Why or why not?🐣
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 22 Answers Feb 20 in Health

I've been torn down by others since I was a kid; now I really do feel hurt when others are nasty to me, but now I really don't care so much, because I know the kind of person that I am, and I'm proud of myself.

Best Answer

I could care less what other's may think. I am not going to waste my time thinking about it.

Best Answer

No :) I care to a slight degree about some things... Sigh

Best Answer

In some capacities.

Best Answer

i think people who say that are full of crap.

Best Answer

Yes. I like how Anthony Hopkins quoted that idea.

Best Answer

i do occasionally, as it is true, but that is mainly due to hating the human species and not caring what any of them think. being shameless also helps

Best Answer

No. I care about what people think, especially if they have something to do with my life.

Best Answer

Hell yes!

Best Answer

Why? Because I don't. I do and I don't. I want to tell people my views in female sexuality really bad, but my husband isn't wanting me to share as much. I care because he cares.

Best Answer

No. I usually say, I don't give a **** or I don't give a ****. Or I don't give two ***** or any ***** or any *****. Why? Because I do.

Best Answer

I usually don't advertize my lack of self awareness.

Best Answer

Ha! Lol

Best Answer

only you babes....

Best Answer

I don't usually just come out and say "I don't care what other people think". I like to spike it with some humor. Lately, I pretend to juggle and say "look at all these fûcks I have to give!" or something like that and continue about my business.

Best Answer

Yep. What matters most is doing what I feel is right.

Best Answer