Sure, it can be fun pretending to be someone else for a few hours online, but while doing so, is your integrity still intact?
Cryssy1980 Cryssy1980 31-35, F 77 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in EP

Online, nothing holds me back from being the real me. In real life, I am learning how to not let things hold me back but I still care too much what people think. I am a kind caring person and in life I get taken advantage of too easily. I have found that online I am able to voice how I feel without worrying about anyone else, and it's helping me to be more open in life. I'm glad for EP. It's a great place to practice voicing.

Best Answer

Wow. Couldn't have put it better myself.x

Best Answer

i'm not pretending , but off line i rarely talk with people and i don't go out much or even socialize so actually on the internet your seeing the real me ,outside in reality is the hidden me

Best Answer

Nicely phrased, I like that.

Best Answer

I'm like you :-)

Best Answer

aaww then i feel for you too

Best Answer

We're so happy to have the real you here.....the real world is missing out on a great guy!

Best Answer

Same with me. In real life it's a lot harder to try to strike up a conversation.

Best Answer

no; I'm more shy and quiet offline. It's easy for me to type what I want to say or feel, but I wouldn't be able to say things offline that I would online. I"m like Adrian on the movie Rocky.

Best Answer

Yep what you see is what you get :)

Best Answer

Great! :)

Best Answer

I am able to express myself more online. I think my inner feelings do come out more online.

Best Answer

I think that's pretty much the consensus....being able to express oneself fully online than off! I understand, I just hope while expressing yourself, you're not also adding elements to your character that does not describe you at all! Thanks for answering! :)

Best Answer

I can only be honest. But if that has portrayed sides of my character.. so be it. I can only be myself. We all have are positives and negatives... and our pride too

Best Answer

Depends on who I'm talking to. I must admit that those reading my stories here on EP know more about me, emotionally than any other people I know.

Best Answer

Very much so, though there are aspects to myself I don't share online at all; and I speak less shyly online than offline, which might be true for most people, that last bit.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
Except, as always, I'm not a painting.

Best Answer

Yes, although I share more of my personal experiences here way more than I do IRL.

Best Answer

Nope, I'm very much the loner and I'm extremely quiet in social settings.

Best Answer

So this is where you let loose, right?

Best Answer

Yes, on my old profile I did. I have been a bit tamer so far with this one.

Best Answer

Same person, always civil, a bit playful but always guarded

Best Answer

I am more me here then anywhere. I put on a strong and happy front when I am not online. It's safe to let it all out here and not pretend I am OK.

Best Answer

I don't volunteer a much self disclosure or opinions off line. I'm more likely to engage in debate online.

Best Answer

Im the same person,but with the chance to speak of what I believe in,and the experiences Ive had.So perhaps EP serves me as a mouthpiece and a place to find like minded people.

Best Answer

oh yes *grin*

Best Answer

Quite. I'm a good humored witty stoner wolf both online and off

Best Answer

yes, am always a morbid bastard

Best Answer

Ugh....well, if that's what you're like, that's what you're like I suppose!

Best Answer

Wow... I am not a plush toy... Lol... But otherwise -yes...

Best Answer

no..i am flirty when i am online..while i am a shy person at offline

Best Answer

better

Best Answer