LBTALKS LBTALKS 26-30, M 15 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Community

No, because religion is retarded.

Best Answer

No, as I got older I opened my mind to other religions I have learned a lot. I'm a Christian but I don't claim any one religion at this time.

Best Answer

yes....i've studied other religions and decided to stick with what i grew up in

Best Answer

yes I am. because when I grew up I questionned my faith, I was far and depressed and when I came back I found new answers in my religion, and it strengthen my faith. We don t practice in the same way me and my parents though sometime we have a different view on some matter and everyone do how they want

Best Answer

I think its very important to allow kids to chose their own path while parents educate them on their choices and how they worked for them, while also letting them know that there is much more out there in the world to learn and understand.

Best Answer

yes I alsothink so! I think the love of religion never comes with violence or one way speech. If your parents spread love and respect you can even become religious than them if they say that everything that are not like them is mistake you begin to lose trust. but whatever I think it is really important to dissociate humans (including parents) from religion in the pure form of it

Best Answer

I suppose if I were to get married it would be in the same.

Best Answer

Nerp.

Best Answer

I'm not really sure. Even my mom doesn't go to church anymore but I never asked her about it. She might still believe just not have a church she's ok with any more (her last pastor live in another state) Personally...I think most of them have some vital things wrong.

Best Answer

Do you mean most religious people?

Best Answer

no, I mean most religions...but I suppose that would mean that as far as beliefs go I disagree with the people too

Best Answer

Oh yea I feel what you are saying, I have similar ideas. There seems to be so much that has been left out, then there are things that make more sense. At the end of the day i'm in the middle and study everything utilizing whatever wisdom works for me. I love learning new things, brings me joy.

Best Answer

I'm an atheist my parents are loosely christian.

Best Answer

yes i am

Best Answer

Nope. Because I can be?

Best Answer

because I never found anything better but I don't practice catholicism either.

Best Answer

No. I'm not.

Best Answer

I am not.

Best Answer