I personally don't But respect whoever does it....
roseyvonne roseyvonne 22-25, F 14 Answers Mar 26, 2012

Hell no...too many Pervs out there.

Best Answer

Dont see why you wouldn't, you would have to be quite a sad **** to sink to levels like that. What is the big deal with putting photos of kids up on the internet!

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

i wouold never take it upon myself to put anyone else's picture on the internet with out their permission....

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

I don't even post pics of myself and ask my friends not to let me know beforehand before they post stuff on FB

Best Answer

I keep it private. I have nieces and only let selected people see it.

Best Answer

no, I post them on police stations notice boards... I write 'wanted' under them...

Best Answer

No, I only post pictures of various body parts

Best Answer

I will proudly share them, if I have any. What's there to hide about our wonderful family?

Best Answer

I'm asking because there is many maniacs out there... I see ur point of view... But not even when I had my fb account did I put pictures of my daughter. Only one when i was carrying her as a newborn....

Best Answer

I get what you mean. When we are in the circle of someone close, someone who we trust, it's ok to do that. I won't go as far as advertising them, just that I'd love to share what's important to me, with people who are important to me. Internet, sure make stalking easier, right? Some even said that FB is 'Buffet for pedo', damn!

Best Answer

Yes fb is that bad...

Best Answer

No! Why does anyone do that?

Best Answer