pluck4evaatlivedotcom pluck4evaatlivedotcom 70+, M 13 Answers May 18, 2011

There's a way to turn them off, because I don't get them anymore. But it's been so long I don't recall what setting I altered to do so. Hopefully another EPer will be able to tell you this.

Best Answer

If i had a printer i would use them as toilet paper. You gotta have them though incase you recieve answers or comments to ur writings!

Best Answer

I used to get notices like that and I remarked somewhere on EP that it was an annoyance. It may be co-incidental but those messages stopped. I no longer get them but continue to get desired messages about questions and answers.

Best Answer

Sometimes they are kind of funny. And it makes me wonder if any folks on here actually do enjoy getting them. Duran Duran Appreciation Day was interesting!<br />
I do think that included with each is the option to discontinue them.

Best Answer

They drove me crazy until I managed to turn them off. Sorry--I can't remember what I did. I think it was under Settings.

Best Answer

pain in the arse...................lol

Best Answer

Hey wait a minute!!!........I thought that only I was getting those special EP e-mails.....

Best Answer

Opt out of them, as I have. <br />
They all relate to stuff happening thousands of miles away, in my case, or irrelevant 'events' that EP make up. I am sure they are well-intentioned, but they just clutter up your inbox!

Best Answer

Damn straight.

Best Answer