yes and the Qs related to it here on EP

Best Answer

I'm very tired of the ads and phone calls.

Best Answer

I'm tired of the election. This has cost "friends" because they've turned so ugly towards anyone who isn't voting for their team. No big loss but it's really annoying to see how people really feel. I remember when I was a kid the adults didn't talk politics because it was considered crude. We were just regular folks, so I figure it was common back then to be more respectful and avoid disagreement. These days you can expect acquaintances and friends alike to talk to you like you're a moron if they disagree with you. <br />
OT, my little girl asked me who I was voting for because they'd been discussing it in class. I told her my choice and asked her about hers. Her reply was, "Martin Luther King". I don't know. I just don't know. ;)

Best Answer

I once heard someone call him bahama...<br />
lol.. bronco bahama...

Best Answer

When Osama Bin Ladin was killed several news casters said "President Obama is dead!" Enter that phrase in Youtube search to see them.

Best Answer