Saw a cute youtube of this little kid crying because she's tired of "'Bronco' Bama and Mitt Romney"
krool1969 krool1969 41-45, M 11 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

no..i'm tired of Mittens lying about damn near Everthing..really tired of ***** and mccornhole

Best Answer

yes and the Qs related to it here on EP

Best Answer

No, just the crap that goes with it

Best Answer

No it's exciting and I for one would never want to be a president not here. Can't wait to find out who wins-I vote again for obama-yell all u want-I like him. Did befor.

Best Answer

I'm very tired of the ads and phone calls.

Best Answer

I'm tired of the election. This has cost "friends" because they've turned so ugly towards anyone who isn't voting for their team. No big loss but it's really annoying to see how people really feel. I remember when I was a kid the adults didn't talk politics because it was considered crude. We were just regular folks, so I figure it was common back then to be more respectful and avoid disagreement. These days you can expect acquaintances and friends alike to talk to you like you're a moron if they disagree with you. <br />
OT, my little girl asked me who I was voting for because they'd been discussing it in class. I told her my choice and asked her about hers. Her reply was, "Martin Luther King". I don't know. I just don't know. ;)

Best Answer

I once heard someone call him bahama...<br />
lol.. bronco bahama...

Best Answer

When Osama Bin Ladin was killed several news casters said "President Obama is dead!" Enter that phrase in Youtube search to see them.

Best Answer

Very. Lol @ Bronco Bama.

Best Answer

Branco Bama sounds like a cowboy...or a rodeo horse

Best Answer

It does. About how old was the kid?

Best Answer

3 or 4

Best Answer