What is the nicest way you have ever broken up with someone? (I've given gifts...pathetic I know...like they are really gonna want a gift)
waterdroplet waterdroplet 31-35, F 14 Answers Nov 7, 2009

No I get on my broom as soon as possible, in case they think to **** with me

Best Answer

Yes. I gotta start be a lil bit***!!!

Best Answer

Yeah, I leak our private videos and pictures still but I have the decency to blur out her face. Like a gentleman.

Best Answer

It really depends who you ask. To me it is no big deal to break up with someone. Sometimes people don't work out so move on. I say to the guy, "hey, I've been needing to talk to you about something lately. ___(state issue, example follows) "I just feel like I don't love you enough, and I don't think you deserve that. You should be with someone who loves you as much as you love me. I don't want to stay with you if I don't feel passionately about you. I don't want to hurt your feelings but I needed to say this." (a real way I've broken up) another example is: "I feel like we always argue about religious beliefs(he was christian and I'm wiccan) and I think it is really driving a rift between us..." (I didn't have to say more as he agreed). Another way I broke up with someone was, (first boyfriend) "I hate to say it but I don't want to go out with you anymore. You keep trying to have sex with me and I just don't want to."(here he protested saying how normal it is, everyone does it, and how it can't be a real relationship without it--bs at 16 that is not normal!!)I came back at him with, "then I guess it's not a real relationship anyway, so no hard feelings, right?" He protested then(yes it is real) and apologized and fought for the relationship(you mean so much to me). I said, "look I am just not going to talk to you anymore I have to go!" and I just avoided him from then on and he was always really pissed, then spread rumors about me. I never get bad reactions from guys I break up with. I have broken up with, and also been broken up with. And there has never been any fighting during or about the breakup!! I guess I'm weird that way. Not til I was married had I ever truly fought in a relationship. Argue yeah but I had never fought for real in a relationship til I was married.

Best Answer

You cannot be too nice when breaking up with someone. Follow your instincts, which is the same as following your heart.

Best Answer

I am too nice. I'm always too nice and even when I'm nice some of the men always want and take revenge. I don't understand the "power" games some men play. Pathetic really. <br />
The next time, perhaps I will act accordingly.

Best Answer

Given gifts ?DAMN I always tell them this is harder on me but I dont deserve someone as great as you are blah blah let me walk you out. Then holla out loud for the other girl to get out the closet

Best Answer

Can't be too nice..can possibly avoid being bad...and i've avoided being mean and nasty....actually got busy attending to my heartache which came outta break up..:D

Best Answer

yeah i never broke up with anyone either?! wtf?

Best Answer

I did not point a gun

Best Answer